Studies prove that there are MANY, MANY health benefits to dance — so for those of you who made a New Year’s resolution to improve your health, or lose weight, or just enjoy life more: consider coming to a dance class or signing up for private lessons.
The health benefits of dance (to name a few) include:
- Increased aerobic fitness
- Improved heart & lung function
- Weight management
- Improved muscular strength and motor fitness
- Enhanced balance
- Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Better flexibility and agility
- Improves mental health & communications
And, of course, you meet great new people and have fun. Hope you see you at the studio soon!